Welcome! Let's Get Started. The first steps are ready for you below.
Thank you for joining me. I am excited about presenting the CookingHacks4Health Pilot Program to you. I want to support you in every way possible to help you shift into a healthy mealtime routine. I am also honoured that you have agreed to come along with me on this healthy eating journey to create a positive impact to your health.
1) I encourage you to join the FaceBook group and introduce yourself if you have not already done so. Please add a comment or two about what you want to gain through taking this program. This is a private group and you are encouraged to participate in the group by asking & answering questions, commenting and sharing pictures of your food.
2) All the contents for this course are stored in a Membership Site.
Check your email for your login information.
3) Once you have logged in. Download menus, recipes, shopping lists and your step-by-step instructions.
4) Plan to start as soon as you get your materials. Go to the Getting Started Module and download your materials.
Block off time in your calendar for shopping (no more than 2 days before you plan to cook because we want your ingredients to be fresh). If by chance you do not get to cook within 2 days make sure you freeze your meat until you can cook it.
5) Next block in time for washing and prepping vegetables. I suggest at least 1 hour to start. You may want to prep and then cook immediately or you may choose a separate time to cook.
6) Now you can block in your cooking time. I recommend 2 hours so that you can cook in advance many of the ingredients you will use during the week for assembling your meals. You may also choose to do some of your cooking at the time of your meal. You will learn what works best for you as we go but in the meantime, lets get started.
You do not have to be perfect. It is normal to take some time to learn a new routine and even if you only have time to do one meal, just do that.
7) Commit to the time you have scheduled.
Check your email for the course login info.
Healthy RecipesGet in touchWhat Others Have To SaySustainable NewsSocially Conscious Businesses
Why Organic?Sustainable LivingHealthy AlternativesFairTradeGet Started
Copyrught 2017 Dolores Storness-Bliss- Powered by HEROIK